- Broad spectrum microbial fungicide with protective action and is supplied as water soluble powder which are mixed with water.
- More recommended on a number of crops world-wide to control fungal diseases, such Anthracnose, Alternaria, Pythium blight, leasf spot, downy mildew, Botrytis, rust and scab.
- Acts by disrupting lipid metabolism.
- Works with both prophylactic and curative properties and gives longer protection from the target pathogens.
Dosage: Liquid: 2 - 3 g/L
It is a microbial based fungicide effective against oomycetes group of fungi like Pythium, Phytophthora, Plasmapara etc. that can causes deadly diseases like late blight and downy mildew and equally effective against soil borne pathogens like Fusarium, Rhizotonia, Sclerotium etc. that causes wilt disease.
- Systemic compound that helps in translocation both basipetally and acropetally whether applied to roots or leaves.
- Performs well on all crops under different agro-climatic conditions.
- Shown its monopoly over downy mildew management in grape segment.
- Recommended for all agricultural crops.
Dosage: 1 - 2ml/L
- When added to the spray mix, helps coverage of the product on the plant material and to slow chemical residue loss.
- Acts as a surfactant that reduces the surface tension of water. This allows the product to spread across the leaf more uniformly and allows the active ingredient to be better absorbed by the plant.
- Increases the adhesion of spray drops to the leaf and slows loss of the chemical by rain.
- Application: Recommended for all crops
Dosage: 0.5 ml/L